11.30.2006

Welcome To Jinksee Photography!!

Wow! A blog!! This is exciting for me! I'm going to be using this blog to post my work as a photographer. Feel free to leave comments!!

A little bit about myself..well..I am an outdoor photographer, specializing in graduation, engagement, wedding, family, and children photography. I love to capture those moments that we normally overlook in our busy lives. I think the thing that gives me the greatest joy in what I do, is seeing the faces of my clients when they're looking through their photos for the first time. Lots of smiles..some tears..and definitely lots of laughs! I've been taking photos for about 14 years now and each new photo shoot brings me greater satisfaction in what I do. I hope you'll take a moment to browse through the photos, leave a comment or two, and just enjoy the ride.

A little something about my work: one thing you'll notice is that I am a sucker for the candid, unposed photos. I love the ones where everyone is hanging out, having fun, and forgetting that I'm even there. It doesn't matter to me if you're wearing wrinkled clothes or mismatched socks. If that's what makes you you..then I'm all for capturing that for you! Granted, there will be a few times during a photo shoot that I'll ask you to stand a certain way, or look a certain direction, but for the most part, it will just be you and your family being who they are.

Alright..should we begin the photos now?? Great!
Again, thanks for stopping by! I hope you come back often..

Until next time..