12.21.2006

The final countdown..

Can you believe it!? Only a few more days until the 'big day' is here!!

Who's done shopping? Anyone? Or are you like me with a few more things to get? What about baking? Have you done all your holiday baking yet? AHH! I haven't even started, and it looks like it will just have to wait until next year...again.

I caught these photos this morning..what a reality check and true reminder of what the holidays are really all about.

Just a reminder...I'll be spending time with my family for the next 2 weeks. If you need to contact me for an appointment, my email will be up and running. Enjoy your Christmas everyone!! I look forward to the upcoming New Year and the opportunity to capture the moments you hold closest to your heart. Thanks for making 2006 such a fantastic year!!

Until 2007...