3.17.2007

A little fun..

Yesterday we needed to have a little fun in the nice sunny warm weather. What better way to do that then to follow my kiddos around with a camera all day long? We really haven't had a chance to explore our little city here so we jumped in the car and drove around until we found the 'perfect spots'. (yes..I did say spotS. We were gone ALL day to many, MANY different spots.) So, this is what I came up with. Enjoy!!


This isn't really a train track. Well..it is..but it's more of a dead-end train track. It isn't used anymore by trains, but I have a feeling I'll be using it pretty often. I think it's one of my new favorite places!


This was at a church. I've never seen a church with a red door, but isn't it a beautiful door?! My new second favorite place..



Umm..not really sure what this building was, but it had a TON of stairs. All over the place. Stairs going up, stairs going down, even stairs going sideways!! Love the look on their little faces. We had way too much fun!!!


Another one on the stairs. I think this photo sums up this girl pretty well. Classy, fun, happy, carefree..mine.


What a fantastic day!! Can't wait to do it all over again. I'll post more pictures from our adventure later in the week. Have a great weekend everyone!
Until next time..