6.05.2007

The Storm...

Yesterday around dinner time, it started to rain. And it rained, and it rained, and it rained. Then came the thunder. The kind that makes your heart drop and rumble along with the sound. So of course, we had to take photos..and I'm so glad I did. It was something absolutely amazing!! We told the kids to get on their swimsuits and go play in it..but..they didn't want to. (What th?! I thought all kids liked playing in the rain?) Here's a shout out to Angie, E, and Elysium..I know you've all had some summer storms where you are too. :D

This is the storm moving in.. *insert "Jaws" music here*



And here's the rain..
(photo taken by my hubby)
(my hubby took this photo, too. He is awesome with the camera. :D)
The rain pouring off the roof..

And then, just like that, it was over and the sun was out again...

Until next time...