7.08.2007

My home away from home...

Tomorrow we're taking a much needed family trip to one of my favorite places ever...the beach. There's just something about being at the beach that makes me feel so SO small..and yet, so full of life. I can't wait! :D I'm so looking forward to finding seashells...I mean...watching my kids find them. ;) I can't wait to hear seagulls and the waves crashing. I can't wait to feel that ocean foam splash against my feet. I can't wait to be in the moment of it all.

For those wanting to schedule a photo appointment, my email will be coming with me. Just send a note, and I'll get back to you after I come in from the sun.

Enjoy the next few weeks everyone. :D
(sorry about the photo..it was taken before I had digital..not the best, I know..but it will have to do for now. :D)

Until next time...