11.03.2007

Before it's gone...

A few posts ago, I mentioned that we had snow. Well, that's since melted, and we've had wonderful sunny days. I would be a fool to think that these amazing fall days will last much longer, so today, we spent the afternoon at a park taking advantage of the sun, the warmth, and each other...before it's gone. Up first..climbing trees. What else? :D


I absolutely love this photo. It's pure joy all wrapped up in smiles and giggles. I just love it! :D


And here..I'm not sure when my little girl became a 'teenager', but this one surely took my breath away. If only they could stop growing up and just stay young forever...


And finally..one of my hubster. :D Always up for a nice flip/twist/kick move. It was because of this breakdance move that I fell in love with him. Tee hee.. :D



Hope you're all having a great week. Halloween is over, Thanksgiving is just around the corner..Christmas is not far behind. Better catch my breath before it all starts going too crazy..oh wait..it already is. :D Happy Fall everyone! :D

Until next time..