7.21.2009

Congratulations J & J!!

Over the weekend I had the opportunity to photograph this couple. They are AWESOME to say the least. And, just for the record..hey sure know how to party!! :D If there was one thing I took away from this event, it was the meaning of love. This couple is so in love! :D That's what I enjoy about photographing weddings..seeing the couples so deeply in love. Something that I see lasting for years, and years, and years. Here's just a few photos from the day.

The setting was beautiful. I couldn't get enough of it. :D
Photobucket

Photobucket

They are SO perfect for each other. Ahhh, I loved this day!
Photobucket

Here's the bride, doing a little Karake. And what a voice she has! :D
Photobucket

The ring bearer..and son. Isn't he handsome?! :D
Photobucket

As if this couple wasn't cool enough, the bride and her sisters and friends did all the decorating. Seriously! It was amazing! Red and white balloons, flowers, table runners, cake..she should be pro! If any of you need any help with your decorations, I can hook you up with a designer at heart. :D

Congratulations again you two. Thanks for letting me be a part of your special day.

Until next time...