11.11.2009

Complete Angel..

This post..I've been wanting to post for WEEKS, but had to wait because they were surprise photos for her mom as a birthday gift. Let me just say, I love this little girl! I met her first when she was 8 months, and such a sweet thing then, and now look at her..all grown up! :) We had such a fun morning playing, swinging, being a princess..great day. :)

This was the FIRST photo of the morning. I could tell right away it was going to be a perfect photo shoot, and it was. :)
Photobucket

Love me some cute feet. :)
Photobucket

One of her more serious shots. Look at her eyes..isn't she just beautiful! :)
Photobucket

Playing princess, and what a perfect princess she is. :D
Photobucket

Thank you for a great morning, and I'm SO glad to finally be able to post these. :D Lovely little girl..
Until next time...