10.03.2011

Fun Family...

I love it when I can photograph friends. And not just any friends, but friends who also share a love for photography. This mama is a photographer herself, and every year we do a photo swap. She'll take our family photos, I'll take her family photos. It's a win-win. :D I know that whenever it's time to take their photos, the day will be filled with laughs. Unexpected laughs. Here is a little something I heard while photographing them. "Is Captian America poopy?" Yes. I know you're laughing right now, too. They are SO so funny! Their facial expressions, their humor..all of it. It's to die for and I love it. Let me introduce you to a really fun family:

Photobucket

See! Look at their expressions. Ohhh goodness..it makes what I do that much more amazing. :)

Can you say future model?? This boy is a stud. My little boys think he's a hero. I don't blame them. One of the nicest kids you'll ever meet..
Photobucket

And this little man..yeah..the picture says it all. :D He cracks me up. In fact..he is the one who mentioned Captian America being poopy. It's all good..
Photobucket

Here's mom and dad..so in love. And when I say 'so in love', I mean SO in love. It's contagious. It's like Valentine's day every day. It's so fun to watch them together.
Photobucket

These are the only girls in the family. They have to stick together. Being outnumbered in my house by boys as well..I got her back. :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Thank you "R" family for another great afternoon of photo swapping. You are an amazing family and great friends...

Until next time..