2.11.2007

Love is in the air..

It's that time of year again. You know what I'm talking about. Snow is starting to melt, the sun is starting to shine a little brighter and a little longer. Couples are falling in love and getting engaged. This weekend I was able to have a photo shoot with a completely AWESOME couple. So fun and relaxed!! They were good sports, too, because it was SO COLD out! (ok, so it's not quite Spring yet..) What I loved about these two was their personalities and the way they treated each other. You could tell how much they enjoyed being together. Two words for ya: Loved it!!

Can't you just tell how completely in love they are? Look at their faces! Pure joy, right there.

Kind of a new and different angle, but I think it's quickly becoming one of my favorites.


I'll have more from this shoot in the upcoming weeks. Thanks you guys, and Congratulations!!
Until next time...