5.07.2007

Just for fun...

Around Easter time, my parents sent my kids these really cool bean plants. They are called "Secret Message Beans." Everything comes in this nice little pop can type container, and you just open it up, and water it when needed. Soon, a little bean sprout will start to grow, and when it's big enough, you'll be able to read this secret message on the bean. This was our first attempt at this, and my first real attempt to actually grow something and keep it alive. The kids loved checking it every day and watering it, and just taking care of it. Thought I'd share some photos of it because some of you have asked what it really looks like. Here you go! (oh..sorry the plant is so dirty. Hey...I was capturing..nature, right? ;) ) Our secret message was "Hi There". What a cool 'toy".


Happy Monday everyone!
Until next time...