5.08.2007

You are my "I love you"...

I don't know if any of you have ever read the book called, "You are my 'I love you'", by Maryann K. Cusimano It's an amazing book, full of all the comparisons of what a child is to a parent. With Mothers' Day coming up quickly, I'm finding myself with a full heart because of the little reasons why I'm a mother...my 2 little ones. (Although they seem to be growing up WAY too fast to be calling them, 'little ones') Part of the book says this:

I am your parent; you are my child.
I am your quiet place; you are my wild.

I am your favorite book; you are my new line
I am your nightlight; you are my starshine.

Isn't that cool!? I love this book. If you haven't read it yet, do! It's a great kids book, but secretly..I like it just for myself. Now, on to the first reason I'm a mom. My little girl. My first-born. She truly is my "I love you".

Until next time...