5.09.2007

Reason #2...

Here's another reason why I am a mom: My little guy..

One of our favorite games to play is the "I love you" game. This is where one of us will say, "I love you!" and then the other person will say, "No..I love YOU!" We continue like this, back and forth, for quite a long time until we're both laughing so much our stomach hurts. (it doesn't help that I'm ticking him like crazy!) One of our books is: "I love you more" by Judy Cooley. You will not only love what this book says, but you'll fall in love with the pictures as well. This is a newer book, but it matches perfectly what our little 'game' means..now matter what..I love you more..I love you this much and this much and this much and this much...
Having that special time during the day when it's just him and I, to sit and read and tickle..that's the hightlight of my day.

Until next time..