5.23.2007

Oh look! Tagged again! :D

This was a little different tag. Name 5 of my favorite things. (Only 5!?!! :D) Hmmm...I had to do some serious thinking about this because there's a lot of things out there that I truly do love and enjoy. So, I've narrowed it down to five. And in no particular order, they are:

1. Blue Jeans.

2. Clean sink in the morning.

3. My family.
(3a. All these Willow Tree figurines. They are awesome!)

4. The Ocean.
(sorry..the photo was taken in my 'pre-digital camera life'. And, I was too lazy to take it out of the photo sleeve to take this photo for the blog..)

5. No laughing on this one..but..one of my favorite things is when the toilet paper is on the CORRECT way. Then I don't have to do the whole, "spinning the roll until I find the beginning of the TP" action. So..correct toilet paper..one of my favorites.



The next 5 I'm tagging are:
1. Sandra
2. Rebecca
3. Elizabeth
4. Alisha
5. Julie

Have fun ladies! :D

Until next time..