6.15.2007

Reason #2...

Reason #2 why he's a dad....Daddy's little girl. When our daughter was born it was pretty clear to me who had who wrapped around their little finger. And to this day..it hasn't changed. :D I don't know another dad who loves to spend so much time with his daughter, going out on fossil adventures, bike rides, bug hunting, having daddy/daughter dates or camping under the stars. I'm always in awe at how well they relate. Ok..so yes..maybe a bit of me is a tiny, teeny bit jealous..but all it takes is a reality check to put my thinking back in line. He can do what I can't with the kids..and for that, I'm grateful beyond words. Its not everyday you find a man to love with your whole heart, who will love you just the same in return..and then have him be the most amazing, patient father. How blessed I feel to have found both.

To all you fathers out there..Happy Father's Day!! :D
Until next time...