8.06.2007

Awaiting the arrival of......

Baby #........(drum roll please).....

That's right..
You may have noticed a decline in my blogging lately..well...that's what good 'ol fashion morning sickness (or..in my case, all day/night sickness) will do to ya! :D Forgive me if I don't post as often as I normally do, but I promise I'm still here and reading your blogs, and loving every minute of it.
Since I am posting about life right now, let me just show you a little of what I've been doing lately. This is my new best friend..the 'blue bowl'. (I think almost every pregnant woman out there has a 'blue bowl'. AKA: Puke Bowl. Yeah..more then you wanted to know, right?)

I spend a good portion of my day with my bowl. I've gotten to know it VERY well. Better then I want to, actually. It's constantly by my side, and to tell you the truth..I'm pretty glad that I at least HAVE a blue bowl friend. It could be worse, right? (It could be packed somewhere in my boxes) :D

This is where I spend most of my time. Yep. Good 'ol comfy bed. Ahhh..nothing beats the familiar feeling of your own bed when you're feeling...blecky! :D


And finally..the cravings.
All I crave is fresh fruit and veggies. Don't ask me why..I just know that's all I can, will, and want to eat. (Crackers are considered fresh fruit and veggies..right? Maybe? Let's just say they are and call it good..))

Aside from this..the countdown is on for our moving day. Only 1.5 weeks to go! We're as excited as can be!! :D So there you have it..the news of the week from over here. I hope you're all doing well and having a fun end of the summer. (can you believe it's almost over! :( So not ready for that yet). Thanks for all the emails, and little reminders that you're thinking of me. They mean so much. I promise I'll get back to blogging as soon as I can..

Until next time..