8.20.2007

Home Sweet Home...

Well..it's official...we're moved in. :D Yeah!! What a great feeling. After unpacking about 98746549416 boxes they all start to look the same, don't you think? I was ready to be all settled in and box free. It's funny..my kids have actually slept in their OWN beds..NOT in mine. And..when I wake up in the morning..this is what I hear.......................................................................................................... That's right. NOTHING. :D No loud neighbor music..no loud teenager cars driving fast..no highway traffic like before. It's just..quiet. And that's a nice sound to me right now. :D
So here's the new place:
Small..but ours. And perfect for us right now. I can't wait to have time to roam around and find cute little things to take photos of. Soon. I promise.

Thanks for all your emails. It means so much to have friends from just about everywhere emailing and checking in. You all are awesome! :D

Until next time...