11.27.2007

Here we go...

Well, Thanksgiving has come and gone, and what a wonderful time we had with family. The food, the shopping, the company..it was awesome!! Up next..Christmas! :D Whohoo!! My other favorite holiday! Those who know me, know that I LOVE to get my Christmas decorations up early..which was no different this year. The kids were SO excited to see the tree up with the ornaments glowing from the lights.
Everywhere I turned, it's Christmas. How can you not love that?? Maybe that's what I enjoy the most, everywhere I go..I see Christmas. I don't mean in stores trying to get you to buy things...but in the faces of my kids. The excitement. The anticipation. It's there and I love it.

Tradition: to lay under the tree and look at the lights and decorations. I did this as a little girl with my brothers, and it's something my kids do today. Funny how that works. :D



Soon things will get hectic..I know. But before they do, I just want to wish everyone a wonderful Christmas. Hopefully you'll all be able to spend just a minute to grasp what Christmas means to you and embrace that feeling the whole month long.
Until next time..