3.03.2008

They come in FOURS...


Well..today is a BIG day at our house. HUGE! I now have an official four year old. That's right. FOUR years old. It's funny when you think about when your kids are born, and how little and chunky they seem, and how you never think the years will pass by. But then..there they are..already teenagers..well..4 anyway, (which is just as close to being a teenager..right??) They don't crawl anymore. They don't need your help with anything because they can do it 'all by myself'. But then there's those rare moments, those quiet times at night when they sneak up on you with blanket in hand, and ask you to rock with them or tell them a story, or simply just tell them a story. And that's when I remember my little babies as babies and not these 'grown-up' little people. At our house, birthdays are spent doing whatever the birthday person wants..and what does he want to do?? Be a construction worker. :D
So. today..HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE MAN!! I love you!! :D



These photos are the out-takes of me asking him to show me how old he is. He, of course, being way too busy playing to just show me...boys will be boys. :D


Until next time....