5.06.2008

Busy, Busy weekend...

This past weekend was SUCH a busy weekend...but...a wonderful weekend at that. We had our little guy blessed and had family and friends there to celebrate this special day with us. It's hard to believe that it's almost been 2 months since his big arrival into the world, but what an amazing time life has been since then. I wouldn't trade it for the world. Here are some photos from this weekend..


Here he is, in all his cuteness. :D


One with Grandpa...who clearly has the touch to make smiles appear...

And because I couldn't decide between this one and the first one..I just put them both on. :D

During all the commotion, a little nap with dad was in order.

And one of big brother with Grandpa.


And one of us just playing on an old fire truck we found. Little guy is ...napping. :D


Also..I've been tagged! So, here's how the game goes:

The rules are:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

What I was doing 10 years ago: 10 years ago…just completing my first year of college, and celebrating my first wedding anniversary to the most amazing man ever. :D How time flies!

Five things on my To Do List today: 1. see if I can get a shower in (sad that that's on my 'to do' list!) 2. edit photos 3. pay bills 4. schedule photo shoot meeting with client 5. go on nice long walk with family after dinner. (I'm seeing that my daily list isn't very exciting at all. Hmpf.)

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Seriously..pay off student loans! Blech! College for kids. Buy a truck for hubby. And a little fun treat for me..hmm..how about all the latest in camera equipment. Then, I'd do something I've always wanted to do with my kids: I'd take money, and we'd all go to town and just start handing it out to people. Free Money!! :D WHOHOOO!

Three of my bad habits:
I bite my nails. I'm addicted to buying and experimenting with new makeup. Cleaning. Yeah..I'm a clean freak..I admit it..

Five places I’ve lived:
I don't think I've lived in 5 different places..

Five jobs I’ve had:
And..ok..sad. Um..I haven't had 5 jobs. So let's just put what we know to be true. I'm a mom! :D That's 5+ jobs in one! :D Photographer. And one day, I would love to be a writer. (Does that count?)

People I want to know more about (a nice way of saying TAG!):

Rebecca
Ellen
Robert
Erin
Caitlin

I know..long, long post.

Until next time..