9.04.2008

Destiny...

This is what I was born to do. From the time I was a little girl, photography was something I always loved. But it wasn't my dream in life. My ultimate dream. The one thing that I knew would make me happy. The one thing that I knew could bring so much joy to me..was being a mom. Most of you gals out there will relate..you played with dolls, pretended to be nurses, school teachers, I even pretended to be a babysitter and ride my bike all over my neighbors driveway, which was the pretend Mc. Donald's. Yes. I was the cool babysitter in my fantasy world. :D Anyway. Motherhood. Ultimate dream job. And here I am. Smack dab in the middle of it. And wouldn't you know it..I'm still so in love with it. Hard at times? YES. Very!! Frustrating at times?? Um. Yes! Best time of my life? Without a doubt.

Now that school has started my daughter is off enjoying her new little world of friends and homework, and I'm home with the two boys. This is what we did yesterday. Oh how fun it is..









Until next time...