9.28.2008

Hello Fall...

Fall is officially here...and I couldn't be more excited! Favorite time of the year. :D It's also my hubby's birthday! Cha Cha Cha!! :D So to celebrate, we took a little stroll over to the pumpkin patch/corn maze and got ourselves lost. (see exhibit C). This is one thing that our family loves to do..get lost. And not just in corn mazes. :D hee hee.. It seems like every Fall, we go to the corn maze and just find ourselves walking in loops, but laughing and telling stories the whole time. 3 hours later..we're walking out of the 'exit', wishing we were just starting. One of our favorite memories. Here are a few photos from the day.

Exhibit A: The corn stalk. I couldn't believe how TALL the corn was! It towered over me this year!


Exhibit B: This is a view from on top of one of the bridges in the middle of the maze. See that rock?? That was our next stop! Pictures to come from there next. :D


Exhibit C: Lost. What I love about this photo..even my little baby looks like he's lost! HA! I love it! :D


Happy Fall everyone! :D I can't wait to see your favorite photos from this season and hear about your Fall time memories. :D

Until next time...