12.07.2008

The Game...

SO...
Let's play a game. Here are four photos. Can you guess what these are for? Take a guess. Are they for:
1. A web page about dancing
2. A web page about being a stud muffin
3. A web page about music
4. A web page about 'how to lay on a train track and look slick'
5. A web page for a 'how to' modeling book

Look closely...






Alright, so what do you think? Eeeeeeeert! These are for a web page about music! :D Yes! This is my hubbalicious hubby. He's a music maker and is making a new web page for his music and needed a few photos. And since we hardly ever have a date night, I figured this would be as close to one as I'd get. I was right. :D It was so fun though. I got to be in charge, telling him where to stand, where to look, how to smile. (It was so much fun!!) But the best part..just being together. Once his new web page is up and running, I'll post a link if any of you want to check it out. Trust me, he's AWESOME!!! :D

Love ya, music man! :D

Until next time...