12.03.2008

Moment of pure peace...

Hello? Hello!? Is this thing on?? *tap, tap, tap*

Well, I know it's been awhile. Ok, so it's been way too long. I admit. Let's just say that things are quite busy over here. Shopping, wrapping, school programs, zipping to and fro, baking, decorating, the list goes on and on and on. Which is why I fell in love with this photo:



Peace. Complete, uninterrupted peace. Something I always seem to long for this time of year, but never seem to find until the wee hours in the morning. But this. This moment. It's what I so needed to see today. It was nap time, and my little one was sleeping on the floor. (Don't worry, that was his choice, not mine. :D) and his little feet were so comfortable in the warm house. I sat on the floor next to him and just watched. The little breaths he took, the occasional smile on his face as he slept. I wondered what he was dreaming about and if I was any part of it, like he is in my dreams.

Pure peace.
I loved it..
I needed it...
I wish it all for you as well....

Until next time..