1.08.2009

Oldies...

Don't you love going through some old photos and finding some that you completely passed by the first time? I was doing this tonight and came across these:




It's always amazing to me when I find those pictures that didn't make the 'first cut', but now, they're all you're really looking for. The first, some cute, pinchable feet. :D Who can resist such little feet? Not me! :D One of my friends should be having her baby right now, and I'm so excited for her. I can't wait to see this new creation and photograph the first moments of life. The next 2 are another favorite place of mine, and I couldn't decide what I liked better, color or black and white. Both seem to have their own mood and feeling to it. And the last..I love the ocean. I love how simple it makes me feel. Simple and small, and powerful all at the same time. It's a place I will always long to be.who can resist such cute little feet? Not me! :D One of my friends should be having her baby right now, and I'm so excited for her. I can't wait to see this new creation and photograph the first moments of life.

Random thoughts.
Random pictures.
But all with a tied connection. Life. Sometimes I wonder if the things we do in life don't make our 'first cut', but eventually be the most important things we do. Hmmm..something to think about. :D

Until next time..