4.22.2009

Ain't no mountain high enough....

Alright..this is a little 'toot my own horn' post. I've been debating weather or not to post this. But today..I needed to. It's been one of those days. No, weeks. Ok, heck..it's been one of those months. I needed a little something to remind me of everything I've been able to do in the past year.

1. Moving
2. Having a baby
3. Discovering I have MS
4. Broken windshield that will probably never be fixed
5. Watching my daughter turn boy crazy!! (can it really be happening already!?)
6. Becoming an aunt again
7. And..

Photobucket


Photobucket


...Losing a bit of weight. It's been a struggle for a long time. And I just couldn't take the way I felt, looked, thought I looked etc..so something had to change. I couldn't have done this on my own. My family has been there with me through every workout, ice cream temptation, weight lifted..the list goes on and on. I have to say so much of this is for and because of them. But a part of it..a BIG part of it..is for me. As a mother, (and for all you dad's out there..this goes for you as well.) I know, I KNOW, we get lost in the shuffle of things. Put on the bottom of our own 'to do' list. But I've come to realize that we..I..am worth it. My family needs me, and I need to be here, healthy, for them. That was my biggest motivation. And the results..I'm thrilled with.

So this post..it's more for me then anything I think. Just refocusing on something positive and happy...and you know what?? It feels GREAT! :D "Ain't no mountain high enough" to stop you when you have a goal and want to reach it. Go for it! You can do it! :D I'll see you at the top...

Until next time..