4.01.2009

It's coming!! :D

Photobucket

Can you hardly wait!? Spring is starting to show it's signs and I, for one, am so excited!! New beginnings. I love that. It's a chance to start over with so many things.

I was watching a TV show the other night, and in it, one of the ladies said something along the lines of "Tonight is your night to recommit yourself. It's YOUR chance to be whatever and whoever you want."

What do you think about that? Do you believe it? I do. Sometimes, it's just nice to pick up someplace new, start over, decide to change things or go a different direction with things. For me, I want to better myself. Do things differently as a photographer, as a mother, as a wife, as a friend. Wouldn't it be cool to see how many times you could make someone smile in a day? Or how many times you can come up with a joke throughout the day. What about the different games you can play with your kids, or the different tickle spots you can find on them. :D From a photographers view..what kind of new angles can you come up with? What kind of feelings can you grab hold on to and capture? So much to think about. I'm glad it's Spring. Time for a little Spring cleaning, in my home, and in my life. :D Yippeee!!!

Until next time..