7.08.2009

True Love...

Photobucket

In my book, you can never have too much 'true love'. You can love the sunshine, the rain, the ocean, the mountains, a certain someone...anything. And I still don't think it's enough. :) Here is my true love. Coming up on 11 years. It's hard to believe it's been 11 years almost and he's still my favorite 'true love'.

I was thinking about this the other night. All the different things that people love and why they love it. If I had to make a Top 10 list of the things I love the most, it would look something like this:

1. family
2. lazy rainy Saturdays
3. Cold ice cream on a hot day
4. warm hot chocolate on a cold day
5. loud giggling coming from my kids' bedroom
6. happy looking daisies
7. listening to the 'lemonade song'
8. remembering special moments with special people
9. rereading a favorite book...again..
10. spectacular sunsets at the end of a hectic day

I could write another 1000 things or more. Can't you? Sometimes it's hard to make a list of certain things, but this list..the list of things I love..is my easiest one. What is on your list? What would it say to you, to the world? Has your list changed in the past 5 years? Has something stayed on that list for the past 5 years? It's funny to me how in life, we hold some things so close and dear to us, while other things come and go. Like a favorite song.