8.02.2009

Bucket of fun...

It's been a busy week full of photo sessions with some great families. This family is one that I was so excited to spend the morning with. We go way back. I use to babysit the oldest 2 kiddos when they were just wee babies. (I guess they're not kiddos anymore if they're practically teenagers, huh. :D) Time sure has flown and I was super stoked to photograph them. (yeah..I'm talking like a high school girl again.) Enjoy your sneak peek! :D

Here's the oldest, and SO, SO beautiful.
Photobucket

The next oldest, and just as beautiful as when she was a baby. (I have video to prove it. :D hee hee)
Photobucket

Here is the ONLY boy in the family, well, except for dad. But still..one boy out of 6 kids! Sheesh! But isn't he a handsome guy? Yep, I'd say so. :D
Photobucket

Such a sweet girl. Look at her eyes..just beautiful. :D
Photobucket

This little gal wouldn't give me the time of day..even if I had a cookie. (Which I did, but she didn't want anything to do with me.. or the cookies.. as long as I had a camera in my hands.) But boy is she a cutie. :D
Photobucket

And the youngest of them all..Miss Sweetheart. What a cuddle bug she is.
Photobucket

And the proud parents, sharing a moment together...
Photobucket

The whole clan. What a great family they are! I had so much fun with you. Next time, we'll have a bbq and chit-chat for a while. Too much time has gone between visits.
Photobucket

You guys are fantastic and fun and just so great. I had an amazing morning with you and hope to see you again soon. :D

Until next time..