8.09.2009

Happy Anniversary!

I had the great pleasure of taking photographs for a 50th Wedding Anniversary of some dear friends of our family. I grew up with this family..they could be my 'other' parents. Just spending the few hours with them at their party was wonderful and brought back so many memories. After the night was done, and while I was going through the photos, something that stood out to me was how completely loved this couple is. Not only by their children, but by so many friends. That's got to be a wonderful feeling.

It was a 50's theme..such cool decorations! :D

Photobucket

This is what started it all: two people falling in love. :)

Photobucket

There was a program of singing, instrument playing, and even a bit of dancing from the grandkids and in-laws. It truly was a site to see! :D

Photobucket

And finally, one of my favorites of the happy couple, still so in love after all this time. :D
Photobucket

Here's your sneak peek. Hope you enjoy them and congrats again on your 50th Anniversary.

Until next time...