8.15.2009

My love..

When you find the one you want to love forever, you want forever to start right now. I heard that someplace, and have always loved it. But I enjoy it even more now that I've found the one I want to love forever.

Photobucket

Today is that day. Our anniversary. It's been 12 years. 12 years full of magic, laughter, tears, jokes, hardships, ups and downs. And through it all we're still here. Still together, still going strong, and still enjoying every minute we have with each other.

Photobucket

As a personal post today, I wanted to just write and let my hubby know just how much he means to me. I can't remember a day since we met, that I didn't want you in my life. Even when I was mad at you for stupid things..I always wanted you near me. After 4 kids, after 9 moves, after many different jobs and passions, after struggles and accomplishments..we're still together. What a blessing you have been in my life. More then a blessing..a strength, a leader, a hero. And I wouldn't want it any other way.

Photobucket
Happy Anniversary! I love you more and more with each passing year..

Until next time..