9.08.2009

First day of school..part 1..

Photobucket

So school started today for my oldest. She was dressed, fed, and ready at least..at LEAST..an hour before we even had to leave. She's that excited for school. I am so proud of her. So proud that she's mine, and that she's excited to learn and be brave going into a new class, while all her other friends are all in the same room. But I'm proud most of all of how she loves and adores her brothers.

Photobucket

I recently found a blog that captivated me. Seriously, I spent at least 2 hours just devouring every post. I don't know if it's because I found myself connecting to this woman, or if the things in her life drew me in because of the photographs from her posts. But I know I was there, looking at her blog, and wishing I could write and express myself the way she did. But something else I noticed from her posts, was this amazing love her family had for each other. You could feel it...FEEL it..with every word she typed, with every story she told..with every photograph she took. Now, I know there is no such thing as a perfect family..but I have to admit, there are days when mine seems pretty darn close. Like the above photo. The older children protecting their younger brother. It's not like this just because we were on a road..but because they love him. They love each other. Yes..they argue. Yes..they complain..but wow..do they love each other.

Happy First day of School, baby girl..
Until next time..