9.28.2009

Presenting the "R" Family

This family is one of my favorites! :D Oh they were so fun and ready to show their stuff. Loved it! :D And just to prove it..look at this little man!

Photobucket

Mercy! Isn't he just the cutest? Hmmm..I wonder if I can adopt him? I'm pretty sure his parents want to keep him. ;) Anyway, shall we get started? Yes, I think so. :D Presenting my awesome friends..The R Family!

Photobucket

Nothing wrong with a little goofiness. :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

There's a whole bunch of this couple in love. I LOVED watching them interact and be together. so cute!
Photobucket

I could post ALL of them..they are such a great family. But I'll stop now. I'm sure there's other things to do besides look at photos...oh..you want more?? Ok. Here's one more for ya! (hey, it's Monday..why not make it a great Monday!?)

Photobucket

Thank you R family. I loved this afternoon. :)
Until next time..