10.25.2010

Fall is BEAUTIFUL here...

..and so is this family! I started photographing this family when their little Miss O was only 8 months old..now, she has a brother who is that age and making his first appearance on this bloggy-blog. I have to say, this family is awesome! Up for anything I throw at them, and they still keep coming back. :D WHOHOO! On the day we were to have our session, the weather called for rain. I know we were all crossing fingers and praying that the rain would just hold off a few hours. And guess what?! It did!! As soon as I got back home, I got a text saying, "Look! It's raining!" We had just made our session, and then the rain came. And it will come for the next 10 days..secretely, I'm loving this rain. :D

Here's some from our fantastic session! :D

Say it with me now, "Ahhhh" Aren't they just the cutest!? And such love, as you will see in a minute..
Photobucket

See! Total love and devotion right here. :D
Photobucket

The whole clan looking amazing and relaxed in the fall..
Photobucket

We also had the extended family join us in some of the photos. Look at all of them! SO happy and beautiful! And the fall colors, oh my! I'm in heaven!
Photobucket

I'm sorry, but this one is just too cute!!
Photobucket

And little brother makes his solo appearance:
Photobucket

I love my job. This family absolutely makes it easy for me. But more then that, they make it a great friendship. It's awesome to watch families begin, and be able to capture these moments for them. :D Hope you enjoy your sneak peek..

Until next time..