10.18.2010

Catching up on a beautiful Monday!

It's Monday. And I'm happy about that. You can look outside and see that fall is absolutely here, which makes me giddy! :D But before we jump into fall..here are a few from a family session taken way back in the middle of summer. See how far behind I am? Let's not focus on that.. :D

Just look at this joy! I love it! :D These parents were made to be parents. There's no doubt about that. :D
Photobucket

I love this tender moment. Dad's and daughters..is there anything more precious?
Photobucket

See!? Parenthood is awesome and they were having a great time this whole session. Just like life at home..only in a park..with a crazy photographer snapping photos all over the place. ;)
Photobucket

And the whole gang..well..their cute feet and legs, anyway. :D
Photobucket

Beauty #1: couldn't you just squeeze those cheeks all day long?!
Photobucket

I don't know why, but this one just makes me smile.
Photobucket

Had enough yet? Me either. Here's just a few more to brighten your day.
HERE is the whole gang...not just legs and feet. :D
Photobucket

And one to end on. I just love this one.
Photobucket

There you go! Happy Monday to you all! :)
Until next time...