10.12.2010

Fantastic Senior!

Ohh how I love to photograph Seniors!! Such spunk and zip for life and all that's ahead. I love, LOVE that. :D This little chick-a-dee was no different. She was laughing the whole time. I am pretty sure it wasn't because of my humor either. ;) She is going to be a pro golfer one day, so we went to a golf course and took her photos there. Can I just say it was BEAUTIFUL out there?? Even with the low hanging clouds and drizzle..perfection.
Here's your sneak peek! :D

See what I mean about loving life?? She has that mastered!
Photobucket

Photobucket

This one, I. LOVE! (how many times can I say 'love' in this post. Let's count, shall we?) We were just about done with the shoot and Boom! Amazing color, everything.
Photobucket

These next two, I couldn't decide which one I liked better. So..I'll post them both. She's just a natural beauty. :D
Photobucket

Photobucket

What a fun afternoon. Hope you like your little sneak peek. :D
Until next time...