11.17.2010

Before it snows..again.. Meet the "W" family..

Meet this terrific family:
Photobucket

They were at an auction for a fundraiser, and bid on a photo session from me. How honored I felt when I found out they 'won'. We met in a little community park that they choose, and let me just say..it was BEAUTIFUL!! :D

When they first stepped out of their car, I saw these three little pumpkins:
Photobucket

I noticed right away how much they adored each other. Friends forever. BFF always. I loved it! These three little chick-a-dees brought SO MUCH FUN to the session. They had energy and giggles, smiles and tickles all ready for me. WHOHO!! :D

And if you haven't noticed how fantastic this sweet family is..have yourself another peek:
Photobucket

Thanks guys, for such a fun afternoon. The location was perfect. Enjoy your little peek! :D

Until next time..