6.02.2011

The Amazing 'R' Family..

What do you get when you take one beautiful lady, one handsome man and 2 adorable kids? This family!!!!

Photobucket

I'm not even kidding it should be illegal to be this fun. We got lucky and had one sunny day between days of snow and rain, so we jumped at the opportunity. So glad we did.

Pretty sure that if I had some candy, this little guy would like me better. I still have time. For now, he's pretty darn cute loving on his dad.
Photobucket

For a little fun, we made sure they had time for 'horsey rides'. (Which make for some really great photos. :D) This is life, isn't it? I love it!!
Photobucket

For reals..this is like a story book kind of love.
Photobucket

And for those of you who think you can't get a fun photo, especially when the kids are DONE having me follow them around with a camera, feast your eyes on this (I promise you, they're even adorable when they don't want to be photographed anymore):
Photobucket


This family is awesome. I'm so sad they are moving. Haven't cried yet..but I know it's coming. Thanks for such a great morning. You can be sure I'll be making many special trips to your new town just to photograph you..and workout..and I'm sure there will be chocolate involved in there somewhere.

Until next time...