5.17.2011

Fabulous M Family!!

Alright...this should tell you how behind I am on blogging sessions. This family session was..(I'm so embarrassed to admit this)..almost a year ago! I know. Stone me!! I should be locked up..er..no I shouldn't. Then I would get only more behind. Anyway..moving on. Today is a new day and we're going to display this family with style. :D

Presenting...the M Family..

Photobucket

Wuv...tue wov... (sorry..that translates to: "Love, true love..")
Photobucket

These kids seriously make me smile every time I see them. Every time.
Photobucket

For reals..can he be any cuter!?
Photobucket

These two little cupcakes just had a birthday party! (see..told you I was behind..)

Photobucket

Photobucket

And the most exciting news, is that since their session, they are now expecting another bundle of joy!! Ahh! So happy for you guys!! :D Sorry it's taken so long to get these posted. Let's blame it on...the white stuff. (inside joke..)

Until next time..