8.28.2011

New site, new family= love!

Just a few weeks ago, I got to meet a new family. I love meeting new families, especially when they are referred to me by other amazing clients. (thanks B family!!) What a fun time we had at a new location. They knew about a little train museum in town that hosted a few train cars and old railroad tracks. It was fab to say the least.

Little brother and sis were absolutely adorable. I'm not even kiddig. They were funny and you could tell they loved each other. Mom and dad...um..BEAUTIFUL! Hello! And, could you be any more in love? ( as a little side note, Mom has a vinyl business. If you need vinyl for your house, let me know,I will send you to her. :D ) What a fun evening it was. Seriously..can't wait to do this again.

I know you can't wait..so, here we go. Let me introduce you to the L family:

See!? Aren't they a fun looking, beautiful family?? I thought so..
Photobucket

Brother and sis..clearly they love each other.
Photobucket

Ohh-la-la!
Photobucket

Sweet sis..
Photobucket

Love this one by the old looking building.
Photobucket

Little man..
Photobucket

And one on the train. I would love to have this in my backyard. Well, not in my backyard, but close enough that I could go there for my photo shoots. It was so awesome.
Photobucket

Thank you so much L family. You all amaze me. Again, can't wait to do this for you again! :)

Until next time..