8.19.2011

Summer/Family Favorites...

I've known this family for a long time.
Photobucket

He grew up with my brothers and I. I can remember riding home with them from high school and laughing at all their silly jokes, just having the time of my life. Who would have thought that years later, I'd be photographing his family growing up. That makes it all the sweeter that I get to photograph this sweet family every summer. They have quickly become one of my favorite families to photograph.

This year, a sweet little one joined the family..
Photobucket
I know..I wanted to snuggle with him all day, too!! Isn't he precious?!

Just in case you didn't get enough from the first photo..here's another:
Photobucket

Big sister was a trooper. Just at the end of the session, she got a bloody nose. Ugh! I get those often, so can completely relate. But she stuck it out and we got a few more shots. She's growing faster then a weed. So beautiful. Better get your gun out, dad..she's going to be a heart breaker..
Photobucket

Middle man, and brother was handsome as ever. Still full of energy, which adds so much to the session. He wanted to get a photo of him in a tree, but all the trees were too big to climb. Next time, for sure.
Photobucket

Little sis...just such a doll!!! Oh goodness, her eyes are to die for!!
Photobucket

The session wouldn't be complete without a photo of mom and dad. I remember their wedding reception. They were willing to let me capture that day for them as well. See..love this family! Lots of memories, lots of moments.
Photobucket

Thanks 'B' family for letting me be a part of your life. You are a beautiful family, and a joy to photograph. Can't wait until next summer! :D

Photobucket

Until next time..