10.16.2011

The "S" Family!!

As a photographer, I've been told that sometimes we see things in other people that usually is overlooked. I know that there have been times when I'll see a family together and I'll secretly wish that I could just run over to them and start snapping photos. When I first saw this family, I knew I wanted to one day photograph them. And yesterday...I had my chance. Whoa! I loved it!! I love this session and how they completely live life. I mean, look at them..how could you not enjoy this?

Photobucket

And these sweet little ones? Yeah..they're pretty awesome!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Melt your heart, right?
Then, bring in mom and dad. Oh man, they are so fun!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

CUTE!!! (They have the best outfits, by the way. :D)
Photobucket

Ahhhhh *big sigh* this was such a fantastic afternoon. Thank you for letting me capture you just as you are. :)

Until next time..