10.19.2011

BFF Family....

BFF family...

Is it possible to have a whole family be your bff family? As in, you just completely adore this family all the way down to their toes? Maybe even their toe jam? Well, if that's possible, then this is my bff family. We get along awesome. She's a photographer. Her hubby and my hubby can talk tech..AND understand each other.(Come on..I know I'm not the only one that doesn't understand 'tech talk'...) All our kids play perfectly. We laugh at the same jokes, like the same food. There's just one little problem. (and when I say little, I mean HUGE.) They don't live here anymore. I know. Sad. So sad. (no pressure to move back or anything...)

Photobucket

I was lucky enough to have them back for a quick session. And I loved every second of it. (no pressure to move back or anything....)

Photobucket

For reals, just look at them. So, so fantastic and lovely. So completely my bff family. (No pressure to move back or anything...)

Photobucket

Although we have the opportunity to see each other every now and then, I still miss our weekly get togethers or having a girls night out. I miss picking each others' brains about photography. But, you know..no pressure to move back or anything...

Photobucket

But this post isn't about me. It's about them. And this great bond they all share.
Because truly..they have an amazing bond. You can just see it. Feel it. And I want to bottle it up for those days when I need a little sunshine.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I already miss you guys, but am so glad we got to have this quick get together. Next time..I'll meet you at the beach. Or..you can just move back here. No pressure..
:D

Until next time..