10.24.2011

"H" Family

What a sweet family this is. It's always fun to photograph families where you can completely feel and see their love for each other. For reals. And that's exactly what I felt with them.

Photobucket

Can't you just see how much they adore baby sis? Yeah. Me too. :) Here's a few more of the family..

Up first, the boys. They are full of energy and excitemnt. I love it!! :D That's what makes these kinds of sessions so fun. Always a new little twist to throw in there, and what you end up with are some pretty handsome little men who flash a tender smile my way for just a moment before scurrying off to play. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then we have the ladies:
Super charming and oh so love-y with each other. I don't have any sisters, but if I did..I this is what I hope our bond is like. Solid. True. Deep.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And lastly, mom and dad.
Photobucket

When I first met this family a few years ago, they invited people to their home for parties. We were not able to go to any of them. :(. However..it was a football get together that we DID go to. It was there that I was able to get to know them a bit better and see just how fantastic they are. They joke, they laugh, they are so so welcoming. Over the summer, my hubby and kids went camping with this family. Often, my boys will bring up something from that camping trip that they loved and can't wait to do again. It's awesome to have friends. Especially friends who are as kind as these ones..

Until next time...