10.26.2011

High School Beauty...

I love me some high school folk. (Does anyone even say folk anymore??) There's just something about being around these folk..er...kids..er..tween? I love the youthfulness of them. I love the spunk and spark. I love the energy and excitement. I love it all. When this little Miss asked me to take some photos for her, you can bet I was thrilled. Other then her beauty, one thing I noticed right away about her is her confidence. Wow, this gal knows who she is and nothing can change that. Again. LOVE IT. :)

Introducing Miss S...
Photobucket

Doesn't she just make you smile? That's what she does for me. Instant smile. Not only does she have amazing confidence, but she has amazing kindness in her heart. The way she treats others, the way she brings sunshine to others..it's a fantastic quality about her.
Photobucket

What a great time in life. High School. *sigh* Here's to an amazing year for you, Miss S. I can't wait to see what things you do in life. :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

You amaze me, girl!! :D Go get 'em..
Until next time...