11.01.2011

Heck-of-a Great Time with the" H" Family!

I love this family. I wish I could follow them around all day and photograph them. (in a "I'm not stalking you" kind of way.) They are so much fun and interact with each other perfectly. What I love the most is that you can not only see, but feel, their love for each other.

Photobucket

They adore their little man. I mean, come on..who wouldn't? So, so adorable!!

Photobucket

I love it when families aren't afraid of the camera. I know, it's weird having someone clicking in your face all the time, (I admit..even I don't like it..) but this family acted as if I wasn't even there. And here's what you get when that happens:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Truly, such a great family. Ah, just love them!!
Thanks for the afternoon...

And, as a side note..I'll be announing the winner of the free Photobook soon. You'll want to stick around to see who the lucky one is. :D

Until next time..