11.04.2011

High School Senior and winner announced!!

I love Seniors. Holy moly I love them. Do you all remember being a senior? I do. Centuries ago. But it's still clear in my mind. Best year of school for me. 1. I knew that in 9 short months, I would be free from school. :D 2. I grew up a lot that year. 3. Dreams were in my reach..all I had to do was take them. When I photograph seniors, we usually have conversations about where they want their life to go. I'm amazed at the career choices they want. Very impressive.

What is also impressive is this young man.

Photobucket

Can you see it? The future? Right in front of him. Also, confidence. I've said it before, but seniors seem to have this confidence about them. He did for sure.

Photobucket

Towards the end of the session he let his personality really come alive. That's what I aim for. That's what he gave me. Perfect.:D Take this one for example:

Photobucket

Do you see it? I'll give you a hint. Movie Star. Edward Cullen ring a bell?? Yeah, we teased him about that for a bit, but hey..why not play it up? He really was a trooper though. We went to several places around town and he worked the camera perfectly.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks for letting me share this milestone with you!! Hope you like your sneek peek..

Now..on to the winner of the photo book. I tell ya what..it's a hard thing to have to only choose one family to win a free photo book of their session. Hard I say!! Which is why I had the computer do it for me. ;) There were a LOT to choose from, too. In the past month there were over 15 clients entered into this contest. No way could I choose on my own. Randomly, a winner was picked. It was this family:

Photobucket

Congrats to the "G" Family!!! Your photo book will arrive soon!

And..don't worry..there will be more contests to come and some BIG news you don't want to miss. :)

Until next time...