4.09.2007

To be little again..

Last week I did something I haven't done in ages. I went outside with my little guy..forgetting about all the housework, dinner prep, errands that needed to be done, and all the other things that need to be completed..and I played. Not just the 10 or 15 minutes of watching them run around the yard..but the full 2 hours of jumping in and joining them for the fun. For the first time in a long time, I got to be the little kid again. What did we do? Well..simple. Bubbles. Do you remember playing with bubbles? Trying to see who could make the biggest one? Or giggling while chasing hundreds of bubbles sparkling in the sun as they floated up to the sky? My parents use to tell me that when a bubble landed on my face, it was a kiss from heaven. I remember that so clearly, just like it happened yesterday. I have to admit..playing with my little man..probably one of the biggest highlights of my week.

Here are some of our photos..now it's your turn. Go outside with your kids, or even by yourself, and get lost in the moment of being a little kid again. I promise you won't regret it.

Until next time..