8.15.2008

11 years...

It's been 11 years...
To say it's been wonderful would be an understatement. To say it's been fantastic, beautiful, amazing, lovely, terrific, outstanding..would be an understatement. To say it's been hard, challenging, 'the good and the bad', frustrating, difficult..would be an understatement. To say it's been the most rewarding, fulfilling, best experience of my life..would be just right.
11 years ago today I married the love of my life. I knew from the moment I first saw him that I was going to marry him. It took him a bit longer, of course, to realize that. But oh how I'm grateful he did. :D Has it always been easy? No. Has it been challenging at times? Yes. It's always a challenge to merge two different lives into one. Has it been a learning process? Absolutely. Would I ever trade this for anything? Anything? Never. He's stood by me through...everything. Always at my side. Not in front or behind..always beside. He's supportive of whatever I choose to do. He is the greatest father I could ever ask for. He's my best friend. How often do we get to call our husband or wife our best friend?
11 years...wow! It's been awesome! :D
Happy Anniversary hubster. :D I love you forever and then some..

Until next time...