12.31.2008

Landscape..

I will be the first to admit that taking pictures of landscape is not my forte. :D I just can't seem to get it right. However, I have a friend, E, (Click on "E" to view her site. She's awesome!) that takes awesome landscape photos. It's just her trees in her yard or the long road she lives by, but I love them!! On the way home from our Christmas trip, I decided to take photos out the car window. Rule number one..roll down the window. Rule number two..get out of car. I learned that real quick. These photos are taken while looking out the windows in my car. Yes. They're dirty windows. But, I think it's kind of fun to take landscape photos. There is absolutely a different feel to landscape vs people. Which one do you prefer??
Here is the storm we were driving into. I love how the sun's just peeking out of those mean looking clouds. I couldn't decide which one I liked better..color or black and white.




How's this for 'going green'?



Just a little farm looking thing. What are these called?? Barns? Silos?




The road in front of us. I live in the middle of nowhere. :D



Tonight is New Year's Eve. Happy New Year everyone!! :D I have a feeling it's going to be a great, great year. How lucky I feel to have the 'photo friends' that I do.

Until next time..